Wednesday, July 24, 2013

An Example of How I Know Mr. "Cristan" Williams Is a Man


Update:  I made a mistake, and wrongly attributed the above quote to Mr. "Cristan" Williams. No, apparently it was from a person using the name "Rebecca."  I have a pretty strong suspicion who that person is, namely a non-op from my past who used to troll Usenet, and who had an obsession for something like twenty years over a transgender activist in Canada.  A very disturbed person...  

Well, unlike some, when I make a mistake I own up to it.  In this case, it was a careless one.  The wording was so similar to Mr. Williams, I guess I simply assumed it was him.  But, in this case, I was wrong.

Suffice to say, however, that Mr. Williams' response to another message from that shows that  he shares this person's disregard for women, and that what I said about him is still basically the truth.  He shows no sign of even having a clue as to how women think, let alone thinking like one.


I have pointed out, many times, that Mr. "Cristan" Williams is a man.  I'm not the only one.  He is well known among many women for his clearly male, and quite violent, language.  But here is a truly sick example posted on Mr. "Dana" Taylor's blog.
To add to the already overflowing derp coming from crazyland, Jennifer is threatening to call the cops on Autumn Sandeen for having the gall to leave a supportive comment in her daughter’s blog. What a heinous crime! According to Jennifer, Autumn’s comment has caused her daughter grave emotional distress. More likely Daddy (oops, I mean “Daddy”) was so angered by the comment that she caused her own daughter all that emotional distress. I wonder if Jennifer punched a hole in the wall, since the ex is no longer around to use as a punching bag.
Mr. Williams again shows his tendency toward logical fallacies, and he shows his complete insensitivity towards a woman who was distressed by what was done.  No, my daughter's distress was not caused by me.  She happened to discover the comment, and expressed upset at it.  She was the one who asked me to deal with it.  For someone who claims womanhood, he again shows a remarkable lack of kinship with women.

Now, the idea that this was simply an attempt by Mr. "Autumn" Sandeen to be supportive is ludicrous.  I imagine that Mr. Sandeen was more likely trying to get any information he could from my daughter.  But, that failed, miserably, so he cooked up the "support" claim.  He blew that one when, in the middle of his "heart-rending" pleas on Twitter, he posted a link to Mr. Williams attempt to take advantage of something personal and private.

Just as an aside, I don't play their games.  For example, I knew Mr. Sandeen's birth name for at least a year before he revealed it.  I could have, as they say, "weaponized it."  But I didn't.  First off, I didn't need to, but more importantly, it would have been hypocritical.  I ask people, clearly in vain, to respect my privacy, but, unfortunately, we are talking sleaze here.  Outing someone is a classic tactic.  Likewise, I would never try to contact anyone of his children.

I prefer to focus on the issues, and simply show the absurdity of the transgender position.  Of course, that is why they are so vicious in their attacks.  In a sense, I am hitting below the belt. In more ways than one...

And the comment about punching a hole in the wall?  Over the top, classic Mr. Williams.  And classic logical fallacy.  

And no, I never used my ex as a punching bag.  Another logical fallacy, this one known as "misleading vividness."

Oh, like most of Mr. Williams' silliness, this is all another, classic logical fallacy...

A red herring to distract from his own behavior. 

I have to say, he doesn't miss a trick.  He has rolled out the "sock puppet" fallacy, wherein the attempt is made to dismiss someone as a fake supporter as well.  Sorry, but nope.  Again, not a game I would resort to.  But a classic dodge.

I do love how he works so hard to avoid addressing the real issues, but what choice does he have.  Truth and reality, are not his friends.


1 comment:

Nicky said...

It's clear that people like Mr. "Cristan" Williams are trying to distract people from seeing their true fallacy. To add that, we have Mr. "Dana" Taylor who is as sick as they come. It clearly shows that people like Mr. "Dana" Taylor, Mr. "Cristan" Williams and Mr. "Autumn" Sandeen are sick, dangerous transgender kooks/extremist.

They don't know what boundaries are and clearly are using their classic male behavior to threaten, bully and intimidate anyone that disagrees with their delusions. That's why people such as Mr. "Dana" Taylor, Mr. "Cristan" Williams and Mr. "Autumn" Sandeen are a danger to themselves and to others. Even Radical feminist such as GallusMag know that Mr. "Dana" Taylor, Mr. "Cristan" Williams and Mr. "Autumn" Sandeen are crazy men with a sick fetish for women, despite having a peen and penis. That's why Radical feminist, Lesbian women, biological born women and Intersex people don't call Mr. "Dana" Taylor, Mr. "Cristan" Williams and Mr. "Autumn" Sandeen a woman. They are simply MEN with a sick fetish and fantasy.

They clearly do not know what it means to be a natural biological born woman other than what they sexualize and fetishize. They clearly have no clue and clearly are MEN regardless of what they think or claim. People like Mr. "Dana" Taylor, Mr. "Cristan" Williams and Mr. "Autumn" Sandeen would have been locked up in some mental institution and never let out.

Also, you should move your blog to Wordpress. You have more control and can block people by IP, Email address and name. You have more control than blogger.