Friday, May 31, 2013

True Colors

Sometimes you just have to have a good laugh at transgender extremists who don't have a clue how they really come across, or who try to make excuses if they do get a clue.  The latest, and greatest such example is "Autumn" Sandeen.  Yes, I write a lot about Mr. Sandeen, but dog gone it, he is just the gift that keeps on giving.  He is the poster boy for transgender cluelessness.  And he very often shows his "true colors" as they say...

I mean, I think, in Mr. Sandeen's mind, he sees himself as a perfect vision of feminine perfection.  In reality, he is a bad joke.  His clothing choices are laughable, he apparently has a serious hat fetish, and he really can't seem to grasp that his prancing around in a women's naval uniform is seen as a joke.

But his "apology" for acting exactly like what he really is, a man, is really just too much.  Here, from Cathy Brennan, in inescapable detail, is what Mr. Sandeen felt he needed to "apologize" for:
Exhibit #1: AUTUMN SANDEEN
Autumn Sandeen uses Violent Man speak towards women. GenderTrender published an exchange between Autumn and GallusMag that highlights this tactic. 
AS: Oh please, Cathy. Send me a current email address and I’ll email you my documentation showing I know who you are, coward. … You are a full-on coward.

AS: Again, you live up to the label of coward. You won’t out yourself like bugbrennan & I have. What a loser you’ve proven yrself 2b. Seriously “Gallus”, you are such a freaking coward. Brennan and I have outed ourselves- What’s wrong with you? Afraid, girl?

AS: I can’t put up or shut up if you won’t send me an email, you f**king coward. Email me, & I’ll show you.

AS: Jesus Cathy, you are such a f**king loser/coward. …
AS: email me f**kwad. Prove I’m wrong via email. I’ll publicly admit if I am. You? You’re pretty much a f**king fearful coward.
Now, call me a prude, but I admit, I modified some of the language.   I doubt it will take much imagination to figure out that the two missing letters are "uc" but unlike Mr. Sandeen, I don't care for such language.

Cathy Brennan sums it up very well:
Dear Transwomen: The whole “coward” thing is so, so, so Male… like… dude, you can’t punk Females… especially if they were not in the military where that kind of name calling constantly puts your Manhood in question. You are creepy.
I've actually been on the receiving end of that same sort of rhetoric.  Mr. "Cristan" Williams is actually engaged in EXACTLY what Mr. Sandeen is apologizing for, minus, perhaps the more salty language, but with the same attempts to "punk" Gallus Mag into a debate.  And on the EXACT SAME web site where Mr. Sandeen has posted his, uh, "apology."  And, it is a classic, lame excuse as is typical of a violent man...
I could make excuses about my behavior relating what was going on in my brick-and-mortar world that had nothing to do with GallusMag that were negatively impacting my life, as well as make excuses regarding how GallusMag’s and Cathy Brennan’s past behavior could justify my inappropriate language and behavior. But, I won’t. Basically, I just failed to live up to my own standards that I learned in reading the words of Martin Luther King Jr....
Yes, he "could" make excuses....and oh wait, he did... If he didn't want to hide behind such classic dodges as "I had a bad day..." and "You made me get angry..." then why even mention them at all?  As someone who grew up in a household with an abusive father, who caused my mother to have to seek medical treatment more than once, I have heard it all.  It was never "really" his fault.  It was, "I had a bad day at work..." or "You pushed, and pushed, and pushed...until I couldn't take it any more...."  I grew up worrying that the slightest thing might trigger him into explosive rage.  And yes, I was the target on occasion as well.  

A comment at Gender Trender puts it very well....
michelle Says:
May 31, 2013 at 12:38 am
Just like a man…offer a half-assed apology while, in the same breath, basically claiming to have been goaded into being an asshole. And THAT, “Autumn,” is yet another example of why you and your type will never be anything BUT male…
Then, again, I am still waiting for an apology from Mr. Sandeen for his repeated attempts to cyber-stalk me....  Oh well.  I'm not holding my breath.

5 comments:

Rosenkreuz said...

Well, he's acting like a certain type of man, the kind of man that's massively insecure and has major issues so he lashes out at anyone who doesn't bend over backwards for him. All that aggression and general butthurt because he can't prance around in drag without people calling him on it.

So yeah, he's definitely not a woman, but to use more crude language, he's certainly a bitch.

Nicky said...

You can see the Radical feminist response on GallusMag's Blog
http://gendertrender.wordpress.com/2013/05/31/this-is-autumn-sandeen/

Just Jennifer said...

Well, I don't know that I would call him a "bitch" unless it was meant ironically, such as the way some gay men use it to refer to each other. Otherwise, he might take it as a compliment...or at the very least, as an affirmation of his imagined womanliness.

Just Jennifer said...

Thanks Nicky. That was very interesting. Seriously, this guy is just clueless. I mean, seriously, suggesting that he will harass someone like that is just too much...

Nicky said...

and you have to wonder how clueless the trans kooks can get. Can they ever get more clueless and MR Sandeen