Monday, May 21, 2012

Another Example of Diversity and Inclusion

Transgender kooks like "Autumn" Sandeen" and "Cristan" Williams want to force women with a history of transsexualism to accept being forced into the transgender paradigm, with the latest tactic being to try to sound very reasonable...claiming they just want inclusion and diversity.  Well, here, from a crossdressing web site, is a perfect example of what they want to force us to accept as our, uh..."sisters."
I met a lot of nice friendly people at the IFGE convention, both transsexual and non-transsexual, but the attitude of the Trans-Nazis in attendance was a turn-off.

Did they think they were better women than me because they cut off their penises and ingested hormones?

The Trans-Nazi phenomena was an eye-opener. I always thought we were all sisters in the same boat and should help each other traveling through troubled waters, but some of our sisters would just as soon dump some of us off the side without a life preserver.
There is so much here that is just repulsive.  Uh, first off, womanhood is not quantifiable.  There is no such thing as being "a better woman."  You either are, or you are not...and the person writing here..definitely not.


No, I did not "cut off my penis."  It was skillfully dissected by a group of surgeons, and the result is a very functional, and quite normal looking set of female genitalia.  That, is what makes me a woman.


I am not, in any sense, this person's "sister," and he is most assuredly not mine.  I have nothing in common with this person, and we are not in the same boat.  And if I found myself in such a sad state, I would be the one going overboard, and swimming for shore.


So, no, I don't want inclusion, and I don't want this sort of diversity.
 

No comments: